Asilo Infantile del Capoluogo         

  Childish kindergarten of the chief town

L'esistenza dell'asilo Infantile a Pescosolido rimonta al principio del 1900.
Difatti il Consiglio Comunale in data 15 ottobre 1901 approv˛ lo statuto dell'opera.
La direttrice dipendeva dal Presidente il quale doveva rendere conto dell'operato al Comune.
Infatti funzionava in una casa privata e con pochissimi elementi.
Nel 1918 si approv˛ lo statuto e cosý si ebbe il riconoscimento legale dell'Ente morale per merito della Lega Navale Italiana a mezzo delle Sezioni di Piacenza e di Gaeta.
La suddetta lega erog˛ il 28 Luglio la somma di L.30000 a favore delI'Asilo Infantile in ricordi dei danneggiati del terremoto marsicano. L'apertura ufficiale si ebbe nel Gennaio 1918.
D'allora il popolo cominci˛ a comprendere i benefici effetti dell'opera.
Nel 1921 il Comune don˛ alla Congrega di CaritÓ le stabile della Lega Navale.
La direttrice maestra era insufficiente a governare e si pens˛ nel 1932 di affidare l'asilo alle preparatissime ed aggiornate Suore del Vescovo Mons. Olivieri di CittÓ di Castello sotto il nome di "Piccole Ancelle del S. Cuore " La prima loro abitazione fu la casa degli eredi Cancelli Domenico.
Le suore passarono poi allo stabile dell'ex scuola media in Via Cortile.
Dal 1971 l'asilo infantile funziona in un moderno locale in via Portella.
..........

 

 

(stralcio da PESCOSOLIDO  di Lino Ciccolini - Arciprete )

 The existence of the Childish kindergarten to Pescosolido reassembles to the 1900 principle.
In fact the Town Suggestion in date October 15 th 1901 approved the statute of the work.
The manager depended on the President which had to realize operates him  to the Commune.
In fact it worked in a private house and with little elements.
In 1918 the statute was approved and so the legal recognition of the corporate body was had moral for worth of the Italian Naval League to mean of the Sections of Piacenza and Gaeta.
The aforesaid league disbursed in favor on July 28 the sum of L.30000 Childish delI'Asilo in memoirs of the damaged ones of the earthquake marsicano. The official opening was had in January 1918.
Since that time people started to understand the benefits effects of the work.
In 1921 the Commune gave to it Congregates her/it of Charity the stable one of the Naval League.
The manager teacher was insufficient to govern and was thought of 1932 to submit the kindergarten to the prepared ones and you adjourn Nuns of the Bishop Mons. Olivieri of City of Castle under the name of "Small Handmaids of the S. Cuore "
The first one them residence was the house of the heirs Cancelli Domenico.
The nuns passed then to the stable one some ex middle school in the Street Courtyard.
From 1971 the childish kindergarten works in a modern place in the street Portella.
..........

 

 

( traslate by  L&H Power Traslator )